Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Instead of paying time and again for expensive repairs, you may need to consider replacing your air conditioner.
Because this can be a costly purchase, it is important to carefully weigh your options. A new, energy-efficient system might actually save you money in the long run, particularly if you do not have to pay for costly and continual repair of an older unit.
- Your air conditioning system is more than 10 years old
- You are constantly repairing your system
- You are facing repairs that could cost thousands of dollars
- You are interested in a more energy-efficient unit
- Your air conditioning system does not meet your cooling needs