Done Right Guarantee
HomeServe will guarantee service quality when you purchase services. If the service was not completed according to the final scope agreed to by you and HomeServe, HomeServe will work with you to correct the problem or HomeServe will give you your money back. If your service was of poor quality, please contact HomeServe. If your purchase is covered by the HomeServe Done Right Guarantee, HomeServe will work with you to correct the service. If the service cannot be corrected, then HomeServe will refund the money you paid for the service in full. This guarantee applies for 12 months from the date the service was completed.
This guarantee will apply provided the following criteria is met:
- You are unsatisfied with the service performed;
- You purchased the service in its entirety from HomeServe;
- The scope of the work was limited to the description of the service agreed to between you and HomeServe; and
- The service was completed within the last 12 months.
This guarantee will not cover the following situations:
- The service was never performed;
- Dissatisfaction with pricing or scheduling limitations;
- Service was completed more than 12 months ago;
- Dissatisfaction caused by a prior service or another provider; or
- Unforeseeable or latent defects in the premises.
Dissatisfaction resulting from improper use of a product (as defined by the manufacturer); or work that exceeds the final scope of the agreed upon service may restrict the application of the Done Right Guarantee.