Importance of Regular AC and Heater Tune Ups
Just how important is an annual air conditioner or heater tune-up? If you want to stay cool this summer and warm this winter by avoiding unexpected problems with your HVAC system, you need to make sure it is properly maintained. Much like you have professionals perform maintenance on your car, you need a skilled technician to help keep your home’s heating and cooling systems working properly.
Why Is HVAC Maintenance Important?
Regular AC and heater tune-ups can provide the following benefits:
- It can potentially extend the life of your heating and cooling systems.
- It might save you money on your electric bill by keeping your systems working efficiently.
- With your systems working properly the temperature in your home will be more comfortable.
- You can avoid hot or cold spots caused by faulty AC or heating systems.
HVAC Problems When Maintenance Is Not Provided
If you do not schedule routine AC and heater tune-ups, you may potentially experience the following problems:
- The potential for premature breakdowns of your heating and cooling systems.
- More costly repairs that may have been caught and fixed during a routine inspection.
- Lower air quality due to dirty filters.
- A potential increase in energy costs due to less effective heating or cooling in your home.
South Jersey Energy Service Plus (SJESP) provides low-cost maintenance to help keep your air conditioning and heating systems in good working order. Our heating and cooling experts at SEJSP deal with all types of systems and can also provide skilled plumbing and water heater services.
Call (844) 626-6619 for reliable AC and heater maintenance. If you need emergency heating or AC repairs, we have a 24/7 hotline.